October 2022 Newsletter Now Available!October 22, 2022
December 2022 Newsletter Now Available!December 30, 2022
The November 2022 OVLR Newsletter has now been sent to all current members by email. Contact us if you have not received your copy. Non-Members can get access by joining today or downloadable copies are available in our online shop for $5
In this month’s issue we have:
- OVLR News - A selection of news items submitted by various people, or culled from various sources.
- Mike McDermott writes on the successful Rovers driving the Opeongo Trail event. From the look of it, it was an excellent time.
- To help members think of some eligible candidates for our assortment of awards, an overview of what catagories we have can be found over a couple of
- Andrew Jones writes on the pair of, near mythical, Canadian 101 pre-production models that have been here since 1972, and have now moved south.
- A regular injection of news from the Sebasticook Millennium Green, as work parties continue to ready it for the Winter Romp in February
- Greg Fitzgerald writes on some of the Queen’s many Land-Rovers and the close ties the company has had with her;
- Peter Fritz has a comic this month
- Land Rover Stamps continues with the first of a two parter on Land Rover fire appliances on stamps. There are quite a few, which shows the popularity of the Series & Defenders as a useful platforms for others to leverage;
- Land-Rover Toys has an short guest column on the Corgi .gift set 19. There is more than one variety, if you want one of each for completeness;
- David Short has a brief summary of the Mid-Atlantic Rally in October. This is a popular Rally with current and former OVLR members;
- Finally, the latest collection of known Series Land-Rovers for sale in Canada and a few from the United States. A few less than average this month.