October 2022 Newsletter DownloadOctober 29, 2022
December 2022 Newsletter DownloadJanuary 14, 2023
November 2022 Newsletter Download
Downloadable version of the September 2022 OVLR Newsletter for non-members (members receive via email)
Category: Downloads Tag: Newsletter
Get immediate access to a downloadable copy of the November 2022 OVLR Newsletter without waiting for the membership embargo to expire (~12 months from original publication date)!
To get a copy of every newsletter by email, we recommend you becoming a member for only $35/yr – Click Here for more information.
In this month’s issue :
- OVLR News – A selection of news items submitted by various people, or culled from various sources.
- Mike McDermott writes on the successful Rovers driving the Opeongo Trail event. From the look of it, it was an excellent time.
- To help members think of some eligible candidates for our assortment of awards, an overview of what catagories we have can be found over a couple of
- Andrew Jones writes on the pair of, near mythical, Canadian 101 pre-production models that have been here since 1972, and have now moved south.
- A regular injection of news from the Sebasticook Millennium Green, as work parties continue to ready it for the Winter Romp in February
- Greg Fitzgerald writes on some of the Queen’s many Land-Rovers and the close ties the company has had with her;
- Peter Fritz has a comic this month
- Land Rover Stamps continues with the first of a two parter on Land Rover fire appliances on stamps. There are quite a few, which shows the popularity of the Series & Defenders as a useful platforms for others to leverage;
- Land-Rover Toys has an short guest column on the Corgi .gift set 19. There is more than one variety, if you want one of each for completeness;
- David Short has a brief summary of the Mid-Atlantic Rally in October. This is a popular Rally with current and former OVLR members;
- Finally, the latest collection of known Series Land-Rovers for sale in Canada and a few from the United States. A few less than average this month.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.