March 2022 Newsletter Now Available!March 15, 2022
May 2022 Newsletter Now Available!May 22, 2022
The April 2022 OVLR Newsletter has now been sent to all current members by email. Contact us if you have not received your copy. Non-Members can get access by joining today or downloadable copies are available in our online shop for $5
In this month’s issue we have:
- A Notice of Motion on bylaw changes arising from the Annual General Meeting
- Event information for the Tune up and a couple other events.
- News from the Sebasticook Millennium Green
- OVLR is a founding member of ANARC. So, what is happening with ANARC and the potential “Greek Peak 2” for the 75th Anniversary of Land Rover?
- Land-Rover Stamps finishes off the two parter on Land Rovers in United Nations service
- An article on a potential rocket assisted 80 inch
- The start of another restoration, this time Mike Loiodice’s ‘65 IIA, hopefully in time for the Birthday Party
- Aleksandre Agadjanov sends a few more photos of his early IIA 109 SW model build. This month it is T-Pieces
- Barry Fein continues his series on the acquisition and restoration of a NADA 109SW
- Pierre Cambillard, formerly of southwest Ontario, writing on a move to the Shetlands
- Keith Shukait repairing Discovery seats
- A list of Spanish Language Rover publications Finally, the latest collection of known Series Land-Rovers for sale in Canada and a few from the United States.