2022 Maple Syrup Rally – CHILD Registration (ages 5 and under)April 8, 2022
May 2022 Newsletter DownloadMay 22, 2022
April 2022 Newsletter Download
Downloadable version of the April 2022 OVLR Newsletter for non-members (members receive via email)
Get immediate access to a downloadable copy of the April 2022 OVLR Newsletter without waiting for the membership embargo to expire (~12 months from original publication date)!
To get a copy of every newsletter by email, we recommend you becoming a member for only $35/yr – Click Here for more information.
In this month’s issue :
- A Notice of Motion on bylaw changes arising from the Annual General Meeting
- Event information for the Tune up and a couple other events.
- News from the Sebasticook Millennium Green
- OVLR is a founding member of ANARC. So, what is happening with ANARC and the potential “Greek Peak 2” for the 75th Anniversary of Land Rover?
- Land-Rover Stamps finishes off the two parter on Land Rovers in United Nations service
- An article on a potential rocket assisted 80 inch
- The start of another restoration, this time Mike Loiodice’s ‘65 IIA, hopefully in time for the Birthday Party
- Aleksandre Agadjanov sends a few more photos of his early IIA 109 SW model build. This month it is T-Pieces;
- Barry Fein continues his series on the acquisition and restoration of a NADA 109SW
- Pierre Cambillard, formerly of southwest Ontario, writing on a move to the Shetlands
- Keith Shukait repairing Discovery seats
- A list of Spanish Language Rover publications Finally, the latest collection of known Series Land-Rovers for sale in Canada and a few from
the United States.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.