November 2022 Newsletter DownloadNovember 30, 2022
OVLR MugJanuary 26, 2023
December 2022 Newsletter Download
Downloadable version of the September 2022 OVLR Newsletter for non-members (members receive via email)
Get immediate access to a downloadable copy of the December 2022 OVLR Newsletter without waiting for the membership embargo to expire (~12 months from original publication date)!
To get a copy of every newsletter by email, we recommend you becoming a member for only $35/yr – Click Here for more information.
In this month’s issue :
- OVLR News – A selection of news items submitted by various people, or culled from various sources.
- A report on the Christmas Party, a rather successful seasonal gathering;
- An event report from the annual Guy Fawkes rally in upstate New York, popular with some OVLR folks
- An update from ANARC. This time some excerpts from the Event FAQ to help people.
- A regular injection of news from the Sebasticook Millennium Green and Winter Romp preparations;
- An event report on the JLRNA Destination Defender event in the Hudson Valley north of New York City;
- Alan Richer writes on the challenges of changing Rover V8 injector seals.
- Andrew Finlayson writes on some repairs to a badly mangled rear box on Wallace, his 86 inch;
- Land Rover Stamps continues with the conclusion on Land Rover fire appliances on stamps. There are quite a few, which shows the popularity of the Series & Defenders as a useful platforms for others to leverage;
- Andrew Hill writes in Land-Rover Toys on the Corgi gift set 19. There is more than one variety, if you want one of each for completeness;
- The latest collection of known Series Land-Rovers for sale in Canada and a few from the United States. A few less than average this month.
- A supplement with an index to articles published over the past couple of years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.