August 2022 Newsletter DownloadAugust 27, 2022
2023 OVLR Membership with Electronic NewsletterOctober 29, 2022
September 2022 Newsletter Download
Downloadable version of the September 2022 OVLR Newsletter for non-members (members receive via email)
Category: Downloads Tag: Newsletter
Get immediate access to a downloadable copy of the September 2022 OVLR Newsletter without waiting for the membership embargo to expire (~12 months from original publication date)!
To get a copy of every newsletter by email, we recommend you becoming a member for only $35/yr – Click Here for more information.
In this month’s issue :
- OVLR News – A selection of news items submitted by various people, or culled from various sources.
- Terry King writes on a gearbox removal with Mike McDermott and some of the surprises.
- Given the uptick in Land-Rover events that came across my lap, there are a few more details over a couple of pages of some of the events that caught my
eye. There are seven or so of them here, but if you know of more, drop a line.
- An update from ANARC. This time a brief discussion on the various classes of membership within the organisation.
- A regular injection of news from the Sebasticook Millennium Green, a place that scored well for offroading and was considered for hosting the 75th.
- Peter Fritz has a comic that looks at some of the various thread patters found on Land-Rovers and Land Rovers.
- Greg Fitzgerald sends in an event report on May’s Roaming Rally that was set to the southwest of Ottawa.
- Land-Rover Stamps continues to revive itself from a slumber with an article on postage stamps that have featured Land Rovers that also happened to be police
vehicles, or in one case, potentially a police vehicle.
- Finally, the latest collection of known Series Land-Rovers for sale in Canada and a few from the United States. A few more than average this month.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.