May 2022 Newsletter Now Available!May 22, 2022
2022 Birthday Party Schedule now availableJune 17, 2022
The June 2022 OVLR Newsletter has now been sent to all current members by email. Contact us if you have not received your copy. Non-Members can get access by joining today or downloadable copies are available in our online shop for $5
In this month’s issue we have:
- Terry King writes on the annual Tune-Up at Dave Pell’s Casa Carp. An excellent turn out and we hear that the Ted Rose Sighting Society reports a sighting our our elusive ex-president;.
- Several pages of event information for the Birthday Party for anyone new to the club. This is a little more complete than the new website currently, followed by a page on ABCD for those interesting in the static show;
- A regular injection of news from the Sebasticook Millennium Green;
- Chris Lywtyn writes on all distributor rotors are not created equal;
- Peter Fritz has another comic, this time poking some gentle fun at the newest with the oldest;
- Keith Shukait runs into Bill Cooper and his Barbara Toy Tribute Tour, where he followed her journey across the USA in an eighty inch.
- Aleksandre Agadjanov sends a few more photos of his early IIA 109 SW model build. This month it is the inner sides of the rear box.
- In the latest excerpt on Rover publications, a listing of all of the known French language publications;
- Land-Rover Stamps finishes off the two parter on Land Rovers in United Nations service;(moved to June to keep May at 44 pages)
- Finally, the latest collection of known Series Land-Rovers for sale in Canada and a few from the United States.