August 2022 Newsletter Now Available!August 27, 2022
October 2022 Newsletter Now Available!October 22, 2022
The September 2022 OVLR Newsletter has now been sent to all current members by email. Contact us if you have not received your copy. Non-Members can get access by joining today or downloadable copies are available in our online shop for $5
In this month’s issue we have:
- OVLR News - A selection of news items submitted by various people, or culled from various sources.
- Terry King writes on a gearbox removal with Mike McDermott and some of the surprises.
- Given the uptick in Land-Rover events that came across my lap, there are a few more details over a couple of pages of some of the events that caught my eye. There are seven or so of them here, but if you know of more, drop a line.
- An update from ANARC. This time a brief discussion on the various classes of membership within the organisation.
- A regular injection of news from the Sebasticook Millennium Green, a place that scored well for offroading and was considered for hosting the 75th.
- Peter Fritz has a comic that looks at some of the various thread patters found on Land-Rovers and Land Rovers.
- Greg Fitzgerald sends in an event report on May’s Roaming Rally that was set to the southwest of Ottawa.
- Land-Rover Stamps continues to revive itself from a slumber with an article on postage stamps that have featured Land Rovers that also happened to be police vehicles, or in one case, potentially a police vehicle.
- Finally, the latest collection of known Series Land-Rovers for sale in Canada and a few from the United States. A few more than average this month.